Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Valentines Day is.....

The most hated holiday of school boys all over the ......... wherever Valentines Day is celebrated. No boy wants to take any of his precious after school time to fill out cards for girls that he "doesn't want to give them the wrong idea."    And no guy wants to give the guys in his class a Valentines day card either!

Not that I'm for or against this type of thinking, but I remember thinking "why is my mom making me fill out these stupid cards! I certainly don't want to fill one out for Melba Raffoni....ugh. Mom would say, "You don't want to be the only one in the class without cards do you? DO YOU?" And like a good boy I would answer "I don't really care. I don't mom. I could care less." But I did it, and I'm probably a better person for it somehow...........probably not. Melba Raffoni....ugh. 

2 comments:

R. Jeffrey Davis said...

Is Melba Raffoni really a person's name? I think you made that up.

Josh said...

I had a crush on Melba. Don't worry if you didn't give her any cards I gave her plenty! I agree with your Valentines Sentiments.