Monday, January 21, 2008

"You Look Drunk"

I came home from my first colonoscopy (that was a bunch of fun), and when I came in the door one of the girls said "what's the matter with you? You look drunk." That's about the only thing I remember from the whole trip home. Someone accused me of being a drunk. Nice. It's a good thing my girls can spot a drunk when the see one.........I guess. Hopefully that gift won't ever be necessary in this life, or the next. 

I've had a bunch of tests lately (you name it), and the news is that I need to lose some weight.

2 comments:

R. Jeffrey Davis said...

WHY in the world would you want to have that done? Aren't you still in your thirties? Are you afraid of something or just glutton for punishment?

Josh said...

Sean, I am glad you only need to lose wieght and there is nothing else wrong yet. You were in our prayers, we are glad everything is alright. Thanks for the great weekend we had such a great time and really love you guys.