Sunday, April 01, 2007

Sunday

General conference is over, and it turned into a nice lazy Sunday.

I took a short trip around the house to see what people were doing, and these are the photos I came up with:















The girls are certainly up to no good. Hannah has climbed up the cabinets up stairs to get into something. Georgia was clearly working "look out", but didn't hear me coming. Busted! I didn't even ask what they were getting into, looked like they were having fun.















The boys have parked themselves in front of Fifa 06 on the play station. (That's a soccer game) They love that game, and I do too. You can play in just about any Soccer league in the world with any team.
















Suz is playing with her itunes. Trying to decide what album to buy next. She saw me with the camera, and it appears that she is either trying to hide from camera, or it's a new dance move.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: