Sunday, April 15, 2007

Patrick's Birthday In San Francisco


We had a great day in SF. I have some more pictures that I'll post later that I think are hilarious, but need commentary. So I won't publish them until I have time to write about them.

Georgia was on fire this trip. She carried the back pack at least half the day, and never ever fussed about being tired. We were in SF about 8 hours. She was a trooper. I think she was able to strike a pose, or make a face in 75% of the pictures she was in. She's a hoot.

As you can see we took the BART in for the fun of it. It certainly wasn't to save money. With 6 people it actually cost $50, and that's just BART in & out of the city. To ride around in the city Muni is the best bang for your dollar (buses & trains). We had a great day. Did a bunch of wandering around, shopping, and a bit of eating. Ate at Lori's for lunch, and Chipolte, for dinner.
Patrick is our big guy. 12 is a big age in "Mormondom." The beginning of manhood. That I'll blog about later. However in short, I couldn't be more proud of Puff. He is an outstanding representative of our family, our Faith, and what a young man should be. We love him here in the Kelly house.

No comments: