Tuesday, April 17, 2007

My Girls


5:20 pm. Just before dinner. I've been working in my office, and Suzi was at the store. Hannah & Georgia have been in the Kitchen.

Me: "Hey you two can't just get out the all of that stuff and make a milk shake whenever you want too. We are going to eat dinner shortly!" (The kitchen table is a mess) Hannah: "Well you are!" Georgia: "Yeah!" This must have been some kind of Jedi mind trick the two of them were trying to use on me, because I was not in the kitchen making a milk shake with them. I was in my office! I just told you that. (re-read the first sentence please). Needless to say, but I'll say it anyway, the Jedi mind trick failed to work on me. Me: "No I wasn't, what are talking about? Clean that mess up."

Then I proceeded to clean the mess up. Maybe, the mind trick worked to some degree, because I cleaned up the mess. It was actually the fear of Suzi. I was afraid that when she got home I would catch the wrath and not those two stinkers.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Zach said...

So after looking over my shoulder as I peruse your blog, my girls now want to play with their second cousins from California. So when you guys coming out to Utah?