Friday, April 10, 2009

Georgia's 3

I was at the gap in San Francisco with the family when Georgia walked by and I asked her a question and she didn't respond. I turned my head to look at her a little harder and realized..... whoops that's not Georgia. After looking at the little girl with her twin sister I started looking at the whole family. They had 6 girls and these were the youngest. I said to the Dad, my Georgia could be one of your girls. He was a spanish speaker from Ecaudor, and didn't quite get what I was saying to I pointed to my daughter and said motioned that I wanted to get a picture with all three girls. That's when he saw Georgia and said "Wow.... three!" We both laughed. They certainly could pass as sisters. Maybe not twins, but if Georgia were a little thicker or they were a little thinner I think they would be pretty dang close to twins. Same color hair. Look at their eyes, noses, cheeks, and chins. Pretty tripy to me.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Angie said...

Oh my...that's crazy!

Andrea said...

That is hysterical. They say....
"everyone has a twin or maybe two!"