Monday, October 06, 2008

Red Sox Fans..... they're everywhere!

I walked into my room and found Hannah on my bed watching the Red Sox vs. Angels playoff game.

Hannah- Lets go Red Sox let go! Lets go Red Sox lets go.
Me- I didn't know you were a Red Sox fan.
Hannah- Well, I'm certainly NOT an Angels fan.
Me- Oh...... I didn't know you liked baseball at all for that matter.
Hannah- I didn't know that you didn't know that about me.
Me- Hmmmm. Well, you want me to go buy you a hat?
Hannah- I love hats. I need to wear more hats. Yes, that would be gre..... catch it, catch it catch it!!! Whew.... that was close. 


Who knew?

4 comments:

Angie said...

I really love that you share these conversations that you have with your kids! I'm a big baseball fan {and Red Sox fan} too...it is good to have this in common :).

Josh said...

I love the conversations also! I love that Hannah loves baseball. It is such a great sport! Regular season baseball is tooooooo long and gets boring but playoff baseball is great. Fenway is a graet park also the fans are just phsyco they hate everybody. including themselves! Anyways, great story!

Lydia said...

Kids can surprise you in so many ways.

Maria said...

Glad she is enjoying sports!!