Sunday, July 16, 2006

Sugar and Spice and Everything Nice

I was on my home after work, and was just a couple blocks away after a 45 minute commute. Always love coming home to see the kids, and what everyone is up to in the house.

I'm sitting at a stop light just around the corner from home, and this little girl who could have been Hannah is sitting on her bike in her front yard. All dolled up the way Hannah does with pink everywhere, her long blak hair is beautiful and perfect, a cute bow to go with it. She's got a perfectly pink bicycle that she is sitting on with a white basket attached to the front. She is girly, girl, girl all the way. I love that time in life where these little angels are just happy as can be and are just intersted in being a princess everyday, and possibly when they grow up too.

Shes got her cute latin tan going on because she obviously has been playing outside all summer long. She's looks like she is just taking it easy because she is sitting on her bike watching traffic go by. I'm looking at her because honestly she looks like a hannah with dark hair. She's all girl. I love that! She notices me, and I give her a little smile. She sees my smile and responds by giving me "the bird."

What the heck did I do to deserve that!! The light turns green, and I'm not sure if I should laugh or get mad. As I drive away she continues to give me the bird. She even tracks me with her finger to help me see it as I drive away! She was tracking me like a snipper with a moving target. Are you kdding me? She was going to make sure she got the point across. Holy cow! She made her point alright. Good gravey.

So whatever happened so sugar and spice and everything nice?

No comments: