Monday, September 04, 2006

Labor Day Weekend

Wow I've been busy. Still waiting for life to slow down a little. As I edge into Sep. I expect to have a little more time near the end of the month to write a little about what is going on around in the Kelly house.

We had a fantastic Weekend. We loved having Grandpa & Grandma Smith out to our house here in Lodi! We rarely get vistors. Lodi is a great town to live in, but not a great vacation destination. Glad they came out to hang with us.

The kids spent today up at Hogan Lake riding 4 wheelers, and seadoos at the Hazelhofer's place. I missed out on the fun, but got a bunch of work done.

The only downer was the U & the Y losing their football games.

2 comments:

R. Jeffrey Davis said...

The U losing, I can accept because that is what I expected. I had higher hopes for the Cougs. Maybe next week!

Zach said...

I agree! What a bummer weekend for us Utah-based NCAA Football fans! I'm doing a podcast about all that if anyone's interested... www.utahsportscast.com :) All about BYU and Utes etc.