Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Sam Wins!


Sam ran for a elected position at school this year. The "Noon league Director." I think his responsibilities are to help run this years sports leagues that go on at lunch time. Kind of a big deal at the school. It was great to watch him get up there and give his talk in front of all the kids in 3-6th grade. He didn't look the least bit nervous. He gives a talk in church about once every 3 months or so, and I think paid off today. There were about 5 other kids running for the same position, many of them older. He ran a good campaign working his buddies his age, and Patrick worked the older kids.

If you would like to get some time with Mr. Director Sam Kelly I might be able to get you connected with him. I know him pretty well.

1 comment:

R. Jeffrey Davis said...

Way to go, Sam! I know you didn't get that charisma from your father.